We are a group of psychologists, psychotherapists, and neuropsychologists. We serve a diverse client population with a variety of psychological needs and conditions, including the following:
- Behaviour problems
- Parenting & family issues
- Learning disabilities
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cognitive Disorders and Dementia
- Children (up to age 12 or 13) - Counselling & Assessment
- Teens (up to 19 years old)- Counselling & Assessment
- Adults (up to 70 years) - Counselling & Assessment
- Seniors (70 years plus) - Assessment and Cognitive Interventions (staring April 2017)
- Farsi / Persian
- Professional translators are used for additional languages
Our Commitment to creating a Diversity- Positive Space
Our office is a place where human rights and diversity are respected. We understand that each client is unique and presents with complex identifies in terms of ancestry, family status, dis/abiilities, socioeconomic status, sex, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation. For those interested specifically in LGBTTIQ-sensitive services, please click here.
Each client is unique, and we aim to meet the full and complex needs of each individual we serve.